Nursery sessions run from 8:45-11:45 AM and 12:15-3:15 PM
(Please see our newsletter for this term for information on pick up and collection under the new COVID 19 guidelines)
1. Please label all clothes- including PE kits (PE kits can be purchased from the school office, or children can wear; black or navy PE shorts, red t-shirt and black plimsolls), uniform (red jumper, black or grey trousers, white polo top and black shoes- no laces please because we try and dress ourselves and laces are too tricky for our age)
2. All children to have a bag and a suitable coat for playing outdoors.
3. Please don't bring any toys into Nursery.
4. Please always bring a bag with spare clothes in (pants, socks, trousers and a top)
5. If you bring your child into Nursery in wellies, please bring school shoes in their bags.
6. Hair up and no jewellery to keep us safe.
7. You can bring a water bottle to school- but please only water in this.
8. If your child is accessing 30 hour provision- then please send in a healthy pack lunch.
9. All parents to wear a mask at drop-off and collection times please.
10. 50p school fund a week is greatly appreciated, we can't do all of the amazing things we deliver to your children on a weekly basis without it, thank you!
AM Nursery and 30 hours Monday morning- AM children to come into Nursery in old clothes, a coat and wellies. (30 Hours please bring your uniform in your bag to get changed before lunch)
PM Nursery Tuesday afternoon- children to come into Nursery in old clothes, a coat and wellies.
AM Nursery and 30 hours- Wednesday morning
PM Nursery- Monday afternoon
PE kits will be sent home termly to get washed, please send them all back into school on the first day back!
Any questions just ask!