Information about how we support pupils who have pastoral, medical and social needs are included in the section entitled 'How we support SEN'
We recognise that some pupils require support that is additional to and different from that received by other pupils.
- Pupils with English as an Addition Language
- Children in Care
- Traveller pupils
- Refugee and asylum seekers
- Minority ethnic and faith groups
- Pupils with medical needs
- Young carers
- Pupils at risk of exclusion
- Pupils from alternative gender groups
- Pupils from families under stress
Individual programmes of support would be tailored to the specific needs of the child in this instance. If your child has specific needs not included here, please contact Mrs Joanne Shaw, Headteacher or Mrs Shirley Duggan, SENCO so that we can discuss how we can best support them.
Should you wish to speak to anyone about any of the above please contact school on 01207 234252 to arrange an appointment.
Click on the link below to return to the SEND Offer main page.