Statement of intent for supporting equality
Our Key Aims
- To ensure that all pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To provide a differentiated curriculum appropriate to the individual’s needs and ability.
- To ensure the identification of all pupils requiring SEND provision as early as possible in their school career.
- To ensure that SEND pupils take as full a part as possible in all school activities.
- To ensure that parents of SEND pupils are kept fully informed of their child’s progress and attainment.
- To ensure that SEND pupils are involved in decisions affecting their future SEND provision.
In implementing this policy, we believe pupils will be helped to receive an inclusive education.
Click on the link below to return to the SEND Offer main page.